A: Travel insurance is no different than any other insurance; we buy it for peace of mind. Here is what Rick Steve’s says about travel insurance. “Travel insurance can minimize the considerable financial risks of traveling: accidents, illness, missed flights, canceled tours, lost baggage, theft, terrorism, travel-company bankruptcies, emergency evacuation, and getting your body home if you die. Each traveler’s potential loss varies, depending on how much of your trip is prepaid, the refundability of the air ticket you purchased, your state of health, the value of your luggage, where you’re traveling, the financial health of your tour company and airline, and what coverage you already have (through your medical insurance, homeowners or renters insurance, and/or credit card). For some travelers, insurance is a good deal; for others, it’s not. What are the chances you’ll need it? How willing are you to take risks? How much is peace of mind worth to you? Take these considerations into account, understand your options, and make an informed decision for your trip.”

A: The short answer is: no. It’s a nonrefundable ticket. But if you inform your airline you won’t be able to fly, you have a year from the time you booked your ticket — not the date of your flight — to use a ticket credit, minus a change fee.

A: Yes, according to the State Department, you will need either a Passport or a Passport Card.

A: If you are departing from outside of the U.S., then, yes. There is one exception for U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same port in the U.S.) will be able to enter or depart the country with proof of citizenship, such as a government-issued birth certificate and laminated government issued picture ID, denoting photo, name and date of birth. A U.S. citizen under the age of 16 will be able to present either an original or notarized or certified copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad issues by DOS, or Certificate of Naturalization issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Note: Baptismal papers and hospital certificates of birth are not acceptable. Voter registration cards or Social Security cards are not considered proof of citizenship.

A: Telephone calls outside the U.S. can be expensive so check with your provider to find out what charges you can expect to incur. You can usually purchase an international plan for a few dollars which will lower the per minute rate, however, data capture such as email is usually costly.

A: Essentially, jet lag is a series of symptoms that occur when our internal body clock is disrupted. Most people have a harder time adjusting when they travel east than west. There are more remedies then there are time zones so it may take a bit of trial and error to see what works best for you. You do want to try and get on local time as soon as you can. Provided I arrive before 2:00PM, I have a small meal and take a short (less than 2 hour) nap. I then go to bed at my normal (local) bedtime and generally feel refreshed in the morning. It’s also very important to stay hydrated when flying.



Please complete the following information to help us properly handle your request. Be sure to add any comments that may help us to meet your specific needs.

  • This form is NOT a commitment to book a trip.
  • Do not enter any payment or credit card information into any of these fields.
  • Fields marked with * are required.

Contact Infortmation

Company Contact Information

Contact me by:

Traveling Information

Departure Date:

Additional Information

Please enter additional information about your preferred travel plans, so we can provide you with the best possible assistance.